"Stories are the most powerful
communications tool we have."
Let me help you achieve deeper
connections and greater impact.
What’s even better than a story?
Story + Data + Call to Action.
Sign up to receive
The 3 Elements of a Successful Story Package
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
“Change the Story to Change the World.”
We hear it all the time. How are we doing with that?
When have we been successful?
How do we do it?
What stories do we need to change?
Add your thoughts, examples, questions.
Listen to deep dive interviews with
top tier thinkers, doers, and visionaries
about a world that just might work.
Saturday 7pm PT on TuneIn
Check right column for this week’s show.
- ALEX KEYSSAR-Why Do We Still Have the Electoral College?
- JON WIENER, Set the Night on Fire: L.A. in the Sixties
- 60s.2.0 Meets OK Boomer – Necessary Allies
- ROBERT FRANK, best-selling economist – UNDER THE INFLUENCE: Putting Peer Pressure to Work
- ELIE MYSTAL of The Nation on Racial Justice and the Trump-Barr Assault on Rule of Law