"Stories are the most powerful
communications tool we have."
Let me help you achieve deeper
connections and greater impact.
What’s even better than a story?
Story + Data + Call to Action.
Sign up to receive
The 3 Elements of a Successful Story Package
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
“Change the Story to Change the World.”
We hear it all the time. How are we doing with that?
When have we been successful?
How do we do it?
What stories do we need to change?
Add your thoughts, examples, questions.
Listen to deep dive interviews with
top tier thinkers, doers, and visionaries
about a world that just might work.
Saturday 7pm PT on TuneIn
Check right column for this week’s show.
- ARLIE HOCHSCHILD-Strangers in Their Own Land-She’s been talking with “Trumpers” since 2011 – and since election day
- THOMAS HOMER-DIXON – for the new year – COMMANDING HOPE: The Power to Renew a World in Peril
- SAM MYERS, PLANETARY HEALTH: Protecting Nature to Protect Ourselves – Exhibit A: the pandemic
- REBECCA HENDERSON, REIMAGINING CAPITALISM In a World on Fire
- ELIE MYSTAL of The Nation on Trump’s legal options, How Biden reverses Trump’s orders, and the Supreme Court