"Stories are the most powerful
communications tool we have."
Let me help you achieve deeper
connections and greater impact.
What’s even better than a story?
Story + Data + Call to Action.
Sign up to receive
The 3 Elements of a Successful Story Package
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
“Change the Story to Change the World.”
We hear it all the time. How are we doing with that?
When have we been successful?
How do we do it?
What stories do we need to change?
Add your thoughts, examples, questions.
Listen to deep dive interviews with
top tier thinkers, doers, and visionaries
about a world that just might work.
Saturday 7pm PT on TuneIn
Check right column for this week’s show.
- LUIS RODRIGUEZ-Native roots, Latinx experience, and a sage call for reconnection
- AMY BACH (2009) Why Justice Loses on a Daily Basis in America’s Courts
- DAVID DALEY-Fighting minority rule-RATF**KED: Why Your Vote Doesn’t Count; UNRIGGED: Americans Battling Back
- NOREENA HERTZ-THE LONELY CENTURY – How do we restore human connection?
- DAVID KIRP (2011), KIDS FIRST: Five Big Ideas for Transforming Children’s Lives and America’s Future