"Stories are the most powerful
communications tool we have."
Let me help you achieve deeper
connections and greater impact.
What’s even better than a story?
Story + Data + Call to Action.
Sign up to receive
The 3 Elements of a Successful Story Package
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
“Change the Story to Change the World.”
We hear it all the time. How are we doing with that?
When have we been successful?
How do we do it?
What stories do we need to change?
Add your thoughts, examples, questions.
Listen to deep dive interviews with
top tier thinkers, doers, and visionaries
about a world that just might work.
Saturday 7pm PT on TuneIn
Check right column for this week’s show.
- ANDREW BACEVICH-AFTER THE APOCALYPSE – How can “national security” deal with climate change, pandemics, racism, democracy?
- Neuroscientist ANTONIO DAMASIO – SELF COMES TO MIND – Why did the mind evolve? How did the self emerge?
- CHUCK COLLINS, co-editor, Inequality.org, THE WEALTH HOARDERS: How Billionaires Pay Millions to Hide Trillions
- EMAD BURNAT (Palestinian) & GUY DAVIDI (Israeli) co-directors, Oscar-nominated doc, 5 BROKEN CAMERAS (2013)
- NATHAN BOMEY – stories of BRIDGE BUILDERS – bringing people together in our polarized age