"Stories are the most powerful
communications tool we have."
Let me help you achieve deeper
connections and greater impact.
What’s even better than a story?
Story + Data + Call to Action.
Sign up to receive
The 3 Elements of a Successful Story Package
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
“Change the Story to Change the World.”
We hear it all the time. How are we doing with that?
When have we been successful?
How do we do it?
What stories do we need to change?
Add your thoughts, examples, questions.
Listen to deep dive interviews with
top tier thinkers, doers, and visionaries
about a world that just might work.
Saturday 7pm PT on TuneIn
Check right column for this week’s show.
- SHERRY TURKLE turns the conversation on herself-THE EMPATHY DIARIES: A Memoir
- STEVEN GREENHOUSE, Can Unions Make a Comeback? – Beaten Down Worked Up: The Past Present and Future of American Labor
- WADE DAVIS (2002), NatGeo Explorer-in-Residence-Let’s take a break from the news-The Light at the Edge of the World
- MICHAEL MANN, THE NEW CLIMATE WAR-Climate scientist was attacked for “hockey stick” graph
- DANIEL GOLEMAN, Focus: The Hidden Driver of Excellence – The critical skill of attention