"Stories are the most powerful
communications tool we have."
Let me help you achieve deeper
connections and greater impact.
What’s even better than a story?
Story + Data + Call to Action.
Sign up to receive
The 3 Elements of a Successful Story Package
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
“Change the Story to Change the World.”
We hear it all the time. How are we doing with that?
When have we been successful?
How do we do it?
What stories do we need to change?
Add your thoughts, examples, questions.
Listen to deep dive interviews with
top tier thinkers, doers, and visionaries
about a world that just might work.
Saturday 7pm PT on TuneIn
Check right column for this week’s show.
- Climate Week: California’s Clean Energy Jobs Plan – Economist ROBERT POLLIN & Union leader DAVE CAMPBELL
- Is the press finally up to the climate emergency? MARK HERTSGAARD-COVERING CLIMATE NOW
- (1) BARBARA EHRENREICH (2005), Nickel & Dimed; Bait & Switch; (2) EDUARDO GALEANO (2009), The Open Veins of Latin America; Mirrors: Stories of Almost Everyone.
- Is the nightmare finally over? GARY GERSTLE, THE RISE & FALL OF THE NEOLIBERAL ORDER
- Back to School-RAFE ESQUITH (2013) REAL TALK FOR REAL TEACHERS