My path – teaching, acting, screenwriting, music and film producing, facilitating, in-depth interviews – has led me full circle again to teaching, through speeches and workshops. After 15 years of radio interviews with visionary thinkers and doers – I now produce and host Disruptive, a podcast for Harvard’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering.
I draw on all those experiences to help you develop more engaging narratives and tell more compelling stories. Listen here. Let’s connect to explore how we might work together to change the world.
"Stories are the most powerful
communications tool we have."
Let me help you achieve deeper
connections and greater impact.
What’s even better than a story?
Story + Data + Call to Action.
Sign up to receive
The 3 Elements of a Successful Story Package
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
“Change the Story to Change the World.”
We hear it all the time. How are we doing with that?
When have we been successful?
How do we do it?
What stories do we need to change?
Add your thoughts, examples, questions.
Listen to deep dive interviews with
top tier thinkers, doers, and visionaries
about a world that just might work.
Saturday 7pm PT on TuneIn
Check right column for this week’s show.
- Free Forum – JOE CIRINCIONE, President, Ploughshares Fund NUCLEAR NIGHTMARES: Securing the World Before It’s Too Late
- Disruptive #10: Sports Genomics
- Free Forum – ROB JOHNSON, Director, INSTITUTE FOR NEW ECONOMIC THINKING
- Free Forum – CHIP BERLET, author, RIGHT-WING POPULISM IN AMERICA
- Tap the Unique Power of Story and Narrative